Kick start your graphic design career!
- Top up your existing graphic design qualification to a BA (Hons) Degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
- Study part-time and gain a BA (Hons) in just 16 months, or 8 months if you can study full-time.*
- Fit your studies around your other commitments; study from wherever you are, there’s no need to put your life on hold.
- Give your creativity a kick start and enhance your career prospects.
*Subject to minimum cohort numbers being reached.
It costs less than you think...
This is an investment in your future and our affordable fees, flexible payments plans and generous discounts for employers and the self-employed mean that there is no better time to continue your studies. The standard fee to top up your qualification is just £4,500.
Am I eligible to apply?
We offer guaranteed entry from a relevant HND or Foundation Degree, and if you have professional experience in graphic design, or a relevant subject, you could be one of a growing number of IDI students who are ‘topping up’ their existing qualifications to a BA (Hons) Graphic Design degree online.
Contact us today to find out how this could work for you.
How does it work?
You’ll have access to your own secure online studio, comprehensive course materials and unlimited expert tuition, feedback and support. You can fit your studies around work and family commitments. Your assessments are all project based and there is no need to attend the university at any time. Reading the level 6 module descriptions will help you to get more of an idea of what is involved.
Am I ready for this?
If you can answer 'yes' to the following questions then you are an ideal candidate.
- very open and flexible to trying new approaches
- well organised and able to set aside study time and time for practical work
- fully prepared for critical and reflective research, including visual research for creative project work
- have a degree of maturity in establishing tutor and forum dialogue and seeing the value of this
- really want to study at degree level and explore new areas of your work
If you think this applies to you then get in touch and let us tell you more.