Upgrade your photography qualification to a BA (Hons)
Turn your photography skills into a BA (Hons) degree from the University of Hertfordshire with a top-up course from IDI - the UK's leading online creative learning provider since 2005.
- Study from anywhere in the world on a 16 month part-time or 8 month full-time course*
- With no real-time classes or lectures you can catch up on work at a time that suits you
- Receive the exact same degree certificate from the University of Hertfordshire as attendance based students
- Gain access to expert tuition and receive an unrivalled level of support from our highly professional and experienced team
*Subject to minimum cohort numbers being reached.
It costs less than you think...
This is an investment in your future and our affordable fees, flexible payments plans and generous discounts for employers and the self-employed mean that there is no better time to continue your studies. The standard fee to top up your qualification is just £4,500.
Am I eligible to apply?
We offer guaranteed entry from a relevant HND or Foundation Degree, and if you have professional experience in photography, or a relevant subject, you could be one of a growing number of IDI students who are ‘topping up’ their existing qualifications to a BA (Hons) Photography degree online.
Contact us today to find out how this could work for you.
How does it work?
You’ll have access to your own secure online studio, comprehensive course materials and unlimited expert tuition, feedback and support. You can fit your studies around work and family commitments. Your assessments are all project based and there is no need to attend the university at any time. Reading the level 6 module descriptions will help you to get more of an idea of what is involved.
Am I ready for this?
If you can answer 'yes' to the following questions then you are an ideal candidate.
- very open and flexible to trying new approaches
- well organised and able to set aside study time and time for practical work
- fully prepared for critical and reflective research, including visual research for creative project work
- have a degree of maturity in establishing tutor and forum dialogue and seeing the value of this
- really want to study at degree level and explore new areas of your work
If you think this applies to you then get in touch and let us tell you more.