Do you love your IDI course? Know someone who could benefit from a degree from the University of Hertfordshire delivered completely online by IDI? Spread the word! If you are currently enrolled on, have graduated from or have secured a place on one of our courses, you can recommend a friend, and we’ll give you both £100.
There is no limit to the number of individuals you may recommend* and this offer may also be used in conjunction with the Employers and Self-Employed Student Discount.
If you have told a friend about us and they plan to enrol, give us a call or send an email and let us know their details. You should give us their full name, email address and the course and start date they are applying for. We will then contact your friend to confirm they have been referred. If the information all matches up, and your recommended friend goes on to enrol on a course, we will then transfer £100 to each of your accounts one month after your friends chosen course start date.
IDI will award £100 to both parties of each qualifying recommendation.
To qualify for the offer you and your recommended friend must meet the following criteria:
1. Your recommended friend has to apply for a course, receive an offer of place and enrol.
2. To recommend a friend you must be currently studying, have graduated, or have secured your place by making a payment for the next start date.
3. On completion of a successful recommendation, we will transfer £100 to your account and the account of the person you recommended one month after their chosen course start date.
4. This offer may be used in conjunction with an Employers and Self-Employed Student Discount.
5. There is no limit to the number of individuals you may recommend but the maximum amount we will pay for is ten successful recommendations in any twelve month period starting on the date of your first successful recommendation.
6. We reserve the right to claim back the offer payment from both parties if the recommended friend withdraws from their studies within one semester.
7. We may amend, extend or withdraw this offer at any time and without notice.