BA (Hons) Graphic Design
"During my studies with IDI, I certainly learned that Graphic Design is not only a profession but a lifestyle. Getting inspired by different sources and impressions in daily life, helped me to achieve my outcomes.
"It is impressive how much you can learn from your surroundings if you just open your eyes and let simple things guide you to new ideas. Combining this knowledge with the new skills I have learned during my studies, I feel confident to pursue my aspirations!
"My work displayed includes:
- Editorial design: ‘Intelligence’
- Branding: ‘Design Museum’
- Editorial design: ‘Response’
- Book cover design: ‘Oranges are not the only fruit’
- Final Major Project: Visuals for a promotional campaign for a coffee retailer from Africa, India and South America
There's only a few days until the Display Wizard competition deadline! Make sure to submit in time! https://t.co/0Gk99rYT8I